|cdc - cairo-dock-command - go tools and applets for the dock
go get -u -tags 'Audio DiskActivity DiskFree GoGmail NetActivity Update' github.com/sqp/godock/cmd/cdc
other optional tags: 'log gtk' (you will need both for the dock log console.)
- Copy or link the applets data to one of your external applets dir, local or system:
- Copy or link the cdc binary somewhere in your $PATH.
- GoGmail: Simple Gmail inbox checker.
- Update: Compile the dock and applets. And cairo-dock sources version checking to know when a new commit is available for devs and testers.
- DiskFree: Disk usage monitoring. Improved with auto-detect partitions.
- DiskActivity: Disk activity monitoring.
- NetActivity: Network activity monitoring and upload files to one-click hosting services.
If you're interested in one or more of those applets, or want to help with the development of this new generation of applets, please test and report whether it work or not
The commands are:
- build build a cairo-dock package
- config config open the configuration GUI
- debug debug change the debug state of an applet
- install install external applet
- list list external applets
- restart restart the dock or one or more applet
- service start service with the dock or an applet
- upload upload data to one-click hosting service
- version print cdc version
UnstableSome new options still require patches in a few API to be releasable. They are only provided in the big archlinux package for now.
- Notifications: list notifications history. Very basic applet.
- TVPlay: control DLNA/UPnP devices like network TV and radio. With keyboard shortcuts and a GUI to control your network devices.
and still as a demo feature, you can test the WIP version of the new config GUI (read only except for the install/remove external applets).
Online users :
Powered by ElementSpeak © 2007 Adrien Pilleboue, 2009-2013 Matthieu Baerts.
Dock based on CSS Dock Menu (Ndesign) with jQuery. Icons by zgegball
Cairo-Dock is a free software under GNU-GPL3 licence. First stable version created by Fabounet.
Many thanks to TuxFamily for the web Hosting and Mav for the domain name.