- F.A.Q one question one answer
A black background ?
- ATI or Intel cards : try without OpenGL
- KDE4 : launch systemsettings and do that : Look & Feel --> Desktop --> Desktop Effects --> Enable Desktop Effects
- Gnome without Compiz (just with Metacity) : launch gconf-editor, and open apps / metacity / general and enable composing-manager.
- More details : Composite Manager
- Nvidia cards : Normally, it works well out of box with property drivers. But if you have this warning message : "cannot find -lGL", try this command in a terminal
cd /usr/lib/ && sudo ln -s libGL.so.1 libGL.so
If you have any problem with (S)MPlayer :
- Try to put the video output to gl2 (in the settings of SMPlayer)
- Or use this command to launch (S)MPlayer:
Online users :
Powered by ElementSpeak © 2007 Adrien Pilleboue, 2009-2013 Matthieu Baerts.
Dock based on CSS Dock Menu (Ndesign) with jQuery. Icons by zgegball
Cairo-Dock is a free software under GNU-GPL3 licence. First stable version created by Fabounet.
Many thanks to TuxFamily for the web Hosting and Mav for the domain name.