!! Добро пожаловать в Русскую Wiki !!
La traduction française est également disponible. Vous pouvez changer de langue avec le menu sur la gauche de cette page
Interested in Cairo-Dock? Want to know more? Got a problem you can't solve? You think you've found a bug but before you go and ask on the forum you want to make sure that it has not already been reported on the wiki? Then this wiki is for you!
Follow the instructions below if you want to install Cairo-Dock. (Pour le français, c'est ici)
- Install the stable version of the dock
- Install the development version
- Weekly Repository (ppa) If you want to test the latest version, updated every weeks, easily and quickly - (Ubuntu and Debian only)
- By compiling If your distro doesn't have a version of Cairo-Dock or you want to compile it yourself
- A quick introduction to the dock.
- First Steps for newcomers: How to launch the dock (for the first time or at startup) What's OpenGL? etc
- Uninstalling the best dock in the world.
- Uninstall Here you will find instructions to remove the dock from your system. We hope to see you again soon!
Cairo-dock offers more features and functions than any other dock. If you are just curious or you want to create a dock to impress your friends.
- F.A.Q one question one answer (updated)
- Recurring problems Check here to see if it is not already solved (a black background, no themes, a problem with SMplayer, etc.
- Intel cards: Cairo-Dock with OpenGL support seems to be "fully" supported, more informations here
- Nvidia cards: It has worked for a long time! More informations here
- ATI cards: Cairo-Dock with OpenGL support seems to be "fully" supported, more informations here
- Man pages Look at the man pages of Cairo-Dock
You think you can program? Come and join us! Cairo-Dock is constantly evolving and new ideas and applets are always welcome.
In this section you can help translating Cairo-dock.
- IRC We are also on IRC!!!
- The forum And then there is the very friendly forum open to everyone
- Syntax To help you about the layout
Online users :
Powered by ElementSpeak © 2007 Adrien Pilleboue, 2009-2013 Matthieu Baerts.
Dock based on CSS Dock Menu (Ndesign) with jQuery. Icons by zgegball
Cairo-Dock is a free software under GNU-GPL3 licence. First stable version created by Fabounet.
Many thanks to TuxFamily for the web Hosting and Mav for the domain name.