!! Welcome to the English wiki !!
La traduction française est également disponible. Vous pouvez changer de langue avec le menu sur la gauche de cette page
You are interested in Cairo-Dock ? You want to know more ? You have a problem you can't solve ? You think you found a bug but, smartly, before you go and ask on the forum you want to make sure that it has not already been reported on the wiki ? Then this wiki is for you!
Follow the instruction below if you want to install Cairo-Dock. (Pour le Français, c'est ici)
- Install the stable version of the dock
- Install the development version (SVN)
- By compiling Your distro doesn't have a version of Cairo-Dock or you want to compile it yourself
After the installation
- A quick introduction of the dock.
- First Steps for the newcomers : How to launch the dock (for the first time or at startup) ? What's OpenGL ? etc
- Uninstalling the best dock in the world.
- Uninstall Here you will find instruction to remove the dock from your system. We hope to see you soon again!!!
Cairo-dock est most certainly the dock which offer the most functionalities. You are just curious or you want to create a dock to impress your folks.
YOu think you can program, come and join us. Cairo-Dock is constantl evolvingand news ideas, news applets are always welcome.
In this section you can help translating Cairo-dock.
- IRC We are also on IRC!!! well sometime
- The forum And then there is the very friendly forum open to everyone
- Syntax To help you about the layout
Online users :
Powered by ElementSpeak © 2007 Adrien Pilleboue, 2009-2013 Matthieu Baerts.
Dock based on CSS Dock Menu (Ndesign) with jQuery. Icons by zgegball
Cairo-Dock is a free software under GNU-GPL3 licence. First stable version created by Fabounet.
Many thanks to TuxFamily for the web Hosting and Mav for the domain name.