||Installed OS is Ubuntu 16.04.1
Cairo-dock version is: Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "topmenu-gtk-module" 3.4.1
I do use OpenGL
Window Manager = Metacity (Marco)
Desktop Environment = Mate
How the bug can be reported: I foolishly clicked, on the CPU applet, "reserve space"
What the bug does: It makes the various open windows/apps shift up and down rapidly, and the only way to control it is to (1)open System monitor, luck out and click on the clock-applet (why that, I don't know, but it worked), and maneuver around so as to be able to kill it or (2) reboot, uninstall, reinstall Cairo-dock
Don't forget to read our very complete Wiki (glx-dock.org/ww_page.php) !
But don't be shy to post all your questions or bugs here !
However before you post a message on the forum and to speed up things, don't forget to include as much informations as you can (if it's possible ):
- The version of Cairo-Dock ('cairo-dock -v' in a terminal).
- Your GNU/Linux distribution (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.).
- Or you using OpenGL or not.
- Your Window manager (Compiz, Metacity, Kwin, Openbox, etc.).
- Your Desktop Environment (Gnome, KDE, XFCE, etc.).
- How you got the bug and therefore the answer to the question 'How can the bug be reproduced'.
- If it's a crash, you can launch Cairo-Dock from a terminal ('cairo-dock') and post the output.
- Any other details you think could be useful .
Don't forget to replace this text by yours !